If you notice an error on this page, please use the "Suggest an Update" link to let us know about it.
Translate this page?
Site: St Bernadette School
Service: Licensed School Age Child Care
|Comments for the Public||The Halton Child Care Directory and Information Line (CCDIL) provides parents with free, personalized assistance in choosing child care.|
|Address & Map|
St Bernadette School
1201 Heritage Way
Oakville, ON L6M 3A4
View Google Map
|Located In Community||Oakville (Glen Abbey)|
|Nearest Main Intersection||Third Line and Upper Middle Rd|
|Wheelchair Accessibility||Fully Accessible|
|Primary Contact||Janet Caranci, Centre Supervisor; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Lorraine Pettinato, Children's Services Manager; Phone: 905-845-5597 ext 240; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Executive||Jan Spiers, SACC Children's Services Manager; Phone: 905-845-5597 ext 304; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description||Junior YMCA Child Care Centres operate Monday to Friday from 7 am until 6 pm, year-round. |
* choose full-day or nursery school programs
* kindergarten programs are designed for youngsters attending kindergarten and needing care beyond school hours
* nursery programs have been created for children not yet attending school. Programs are 2.25 hours long
* nutritious meals and snacks are provided
This Centre also offers a school age program.
* Operates Monday to Friday, before school from 7 am until school commences, and after school until 6 pm.
* full day programs are offered on all P.A. days and during school breaks
* integrated for children with special needs
|Hours||Mon-Fri 7 am-6 pm|
|Eligibility||Ages: 1.5 year(s) - 12 year(s)|
|Application||Registrations processed on a first come, first served basis * Full time participants considered before part time participants.|
|Fees||Program ; Fee assistance available for those assessed to have financial need. ; assistance is provided by YMCA / Halton Region.|
|Service Level||(50) Non Profit|
|Service Categories||Child Care Centres ; Extended Day Care ; Preschools|