If you notice an error on this page, please use the "Suggest an Update" link to let us know about it.
Translate this page?
Junior YMCA Child Care Centre, St Bernadette School
|Public Comments||The Halton Child Care Directory and Information Line (CCDIL) provides parents with free, personalized assistance in choosing child care.|
|Address & Map|
St Bernadette School
1201 Heritage Way
Oakville, ON L6M 3A4
View Google Map
|Located In Community||Oakville (Glen Abbey)|
|Nearest Main Intersection||Third Line and Upper Middle Rd|
|Wheelchair Accessibility||Fully Accessible|
|Primary Contact||Janet Caranci, Centre Supervisor; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Lorraine Pettinato, Children's Services Manager; Phone: 905-845-5597 ext 240; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Executive||Jan Spiers, SACC Children's Services Manager; Phone: 905-845-5597 ext 304; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description||Junior YMCA Child Care Centres operate Monday to Friday from 7 am until 6 pm, year-round. |
* choose full-day or nursery school programs
* kindergarten programs are designed for youngsters attending kindergarten and needing care beyond school hours
* nursery programs have been created for children not yet attending school. Programs are 2.25 hours long
* nutritious meals and snacks are provided
This Centre also offers a school age program.
* Operates Monday to Friday, before school from 7 am until school commences, and after school until 6 pm.
* full day programs are offered on all P.A. days and during school breaks
* integrated for children with special needs
|Hours||Mon-Fri 7 am-6 pm|
|Eligibility||Ages: 1.5 year(s) - 12 year(s)|
|Application||Registrations processed on a first come, first served basis * Full time participants considered before part time participants.|
|Fees||Program ; Fee assistance available for those assessed to have financial need. ; assistance is provided by YMCA / Halton Region.|
|Service Level||(50) Non Profit|
|Service Categories||Child Care Centres ; Extended Day Care ; Preschools|