|Record #: MIL4048||Last Full Update: 05 Mar 2020|
|Office Phone||Information 905-875-5393 ext 2600|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/townofmiltonon
|Legal Status||(10) Local Government|
|Funding||City / Town|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Visit Recreation or download the MyMilton App for an up-to-date drop-in skating schedule.
Drop-in Skating Programs:
Adult (18+), Oder Adult (45+), Family Skate , Public Skate (Staff Supervised)
CSA-approved helmets are recommended for all skating programs
Child (9-12 years), Youth (13-17 years), Adult (18+), Older Adult (45+), Sledge
CSA-approved helmets are required for all Shinny programs.
Full hockey equipment is required.
* Stick n Puck:
6-9 years, 9-12 years, Family 9 & under, Family 10+, Adult (18+), Older Adult (45+)
CSA-approved helmets are mandatory for all Stick n Puck Programs.
Full hockey equipment is highly recommended.
Parents/guardians must supply active on-ice supervision for children under 9 for non-staffed programs.
* Figure Skating Drop-in
* skates required for all programs
|Hours||Call or visit|
|Eligibility||Varies by program|
|Application||No application required for drop-in programs.
* Pre-Register for Shinny & Stick n Puck. Family PIN and barcode required to register online.
* Create a Town of Milton account for your family or visit customer service for your family PIN and barcode. (Accounts created online can take 48 hours to become active)
* Register at https://eservices.milton.ca
* Register each family member who will be attending and use your Specialty Skate Pass, or pay the single visit drop-in fee.
|Languages||English ; American Sign Language (ASL) ; ASL interpreters are available on request, email email@example.com|
|Fees||Program ; Fee assistance available.|
|Located In Community||Milton|
|Address & Map||
Milton Sports Centre
605 Santa Maria Blvd
Milton, ON L9T 6J5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Santa Maria Blvd and Derry Rd|
|Mailing Address||c/o Recreation|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Categories and Classification|
|HCSD Main Heading||Sports / Recreation|
|HCSD Sub Heading||All Sports ; Individual Sports ; Seasonal Sports|
|Service Categories||Ice Skating|