There are 18 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the organization / program name to view the full details of the record
[ Map Results ]
|Organization / Program Name(s)||Description - Short||Areas Served||Service Categories|
|Vaishno Devi Temple||A Hindu Temple built in a style similar to the temples of India.
* main deity of the Temple is Goddess Vaishnodevi, also called Maa or mother
* special ceremonies on Hindu religious festivals
* ... [More]
|Halton Region ; Peel Region||Folk/Ethnic Dancing Instruction ~ Indian Community ; Hindu Temples ; Language Instruction ~ Indian Community ; Meeting Space ; Musical Instrument Instruction ~ Indian Community ; Specialty Ethnic Foods|
|Van Norman Community Homes, Bill Shackleton Place||A community of family townhouses that are geared-to-income (not a seniors residence). There are four barrier free one room apartments, two 2-bedroom apartments, and 48 townhouses.||Halton Region||Low Income/Subsidized Rental Housing|
|VIA Rail Canada, Montreal - VIA Rail Head Office, General Train and Station Information||STATION LOCATIONS Aldershot (Burlington West) - further information here Brampton (Milton/Georgetown/Peel residents) Guelph (Acton residents) - unmanned station, only open as shelter 30 minutes prior ... [More]||Canada||Local Bus Services ; Local Rail Services ; Rail Transportation|
|Via Rail Canada, Brampton - Brampton Station||Via Rail Station
* Interac accepted
* no checked baggage
* parking shared with GO Transit
|Brampton ; Halton Hills||Rail Transportation|
|VIA Rail Canada, Oakville - Oakville Station||VIA Rail tickets booked by phone may be picked up at the Oakville VIA station.
* trains stop at the Oakville Station en route to final destinations including Ottawa, Montreal, Niagara Falls and Wi ... [More]
|VIA Rail Canada, Waterdown - Aldershot Station||Train station shared with GO transit.
* free long-term parking available
* no baggage check
* wheelchair lift available with 48-hr notice (call VIA 1-888-842-7245)
VIA statio ... [More]
|Burlington ; Hamilton||Rail Transportation|
|Victims of Violence, Canadian Centre for Missing Children, Child Kidnapping Alert & Support||Operates a recognized missing children program through the "RCMP Our Missing Children Program" by which posters of missing children are printed and distributed throughout Canada.
* supply child iden ... [More]
|Canada||Child Kidnapping Alert Programs|
|Village Community Church||A non-denominational church serving the surrounding community.
* goal is to impact hundreds of people by personally connecting them with the message of Jesus in a relevant, down-to-earth way
* chi ... [More]
|Halton North||Christian Churches|
|Village Montessori, St John's United Church, Licensed Child Care Centre||Government licensed child care centre for children aged 15 months to 12 years.
*Montessori (Casa) preschool program & Toddler Programs
*full day program, half day programs with lunch option
*before ... [More]
|Georgetown||Child Care Centres ; Extended Day Care|
|Village of Tansley Woods, Tansley Woods Long Term Care Facility, Long Term Care Facility||Licensed 144 bed long-term care facility, primarily for seniors or individuals who require personal and nursing care and/or assistance with the activities of daily living.
* one of the neighbourhoods ... [More]
|Halton Region||Nursing Facilities|
|Village of Tansley Woods, Tansley Woods Retirement||Private retirement home licensed by the Ontario Retirement Homes Regulatory Authority.
* 225 units * part of Village of Tansley Woods complex which will eventually include 3 phases, serving continu ... [More]
|Halton Region||Independent Living Communities/Complexes for Older Adults ; Independent Living Communities/Complexes for Older Adults ~ Alzheimer's Disease|
|Village of Walkers Green, Heritage Place and Heritage Walk||Private retirement home licensed by the Ontario Retirement Homes Regulatory Authority.
* flexible dining * weekly housekeeping and linen service * 24 hour emergency response * theatre, beauty salo ... [More]
|Halton Region||Independent Living Communities/Complexes for Older Adults|
|Village Theatre (Waterdown) Incorporated, Memorial Hall||Performs three shows per season (may include a drama, comedy, music and a children's play).
*See website for performance schedule and ticket outlets
* memberships and season tickets are available
|Ontario||Community Theatre Groups ; Theatre Performances|
|Vistamere Retirement Residence||Services include:
* meals * laundry * daily maid service * assistance with medication
* offers recreational activities including music, card games, bingo and short trips
* located close to public b ... [More]
|Oakville||Independent Living Communities/Complexes for Older Adults|
|Voice for Deaf and Hearing Impaired Children, Halton/Hamilton/Niagara/Peel Chapter - Mailing Address, Information and Support for Hearing Impaired Children||Support services for hearing-impaired children.
* local group offers support
* exchanges information
* works to raise funds for social events and auditory-verbal therapy including a golf tournam ... [More]
|Halton Region ; Hamilton (City of) ; Niagara Region ; Peel Region||Speech and Language Pathology|
|Voices for Change Halton, No Physical Address||This group was formed to build a community-based strategy for civic engagement by people with lived experience of poverty in poverty elimination activities.
* supported by Halton Community Legal Ser ... [More]
|Halton Region||Hunger/Poverty Action Groups ; Subject Specific Public Awareness/Education|
|VON Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant, VON Adult Day Centre, Overnight Respite Program||* programming is social recreational in nature
* six beds are available, four private and two in a shared semi-private room
* individuals may stay up to seven consecutive nights
* clients can be a ... [More]
|Burlington ; Hamilton (City of)||Respite Care|
|vpi, Georgetown Employment Services Centre, Ontario Employment Services||Comprehensive employment and job search services
* assessment of skills, interests and experience
* job search strategies, including resume preparation
* information about careers and occupations, ... [More]
|Halton Hills||Career Awareness ; Comprehensive Job Assistance Centres ; Job Search/Placement ~ Young Adults ; Job Training Expense Assistance ; On the Job Training ; Prejob Guidance ; Specialized Information and Referral ~ Unemployed Individuals ; Vocational Assessment ; Work Experience|