Glen Abbey Montessori School
Service: Licensed Child Care Centre
|Record #: OAK3683||Last Full Update: 06 Jul 2021|
|Memos and Bulletins|
|Public Comments||The Halton Child Care Directory and Information Line (CCDIL) provides parents with free, personalized assistance in choosing child care.
Visit www.thrc.ca or call us at 905-875-0235 if you wish to speak to our qualified consultants about how to choose quality child care that meets the needs of your family and receive a customized list of child care options in Halton.
|Primary Contact||Claire Perry, Owner/Administrator/Principal|
|Description (Agency)||Private Montessori school for children ages 2.5 to 6 years.|
|Legal Status||(60) Commercial|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Provides Government licensed child care for children aged 2.5 to 6 years.
* Children aged 2 years to 2.5 years (It is preferred, that children are Potty Trained) may be considered for admission based on a limited number of available spots for this age group and readiness
* Programs are equivalent to Junior and Senior Kindergarten. Due to the 1:1 children are typically at a more advanced level.
* Half-day and full-day programs available (4+yr olds are required to attend the Full Day Program) All students are required to attend school from Monday to Friday, no part-time or drop-in options.
* French, music, art, and drama are introduced at an early age
* Before and After Care program
* Accredited by the Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators (CCMA)
* Catered Lunches available for children
|Hours||Mon-Fri Morning Half Days: 8:30 am-12:15 am
Mon-Fri Full Days: 8:30 am-3:30 pm
Before School: 7:30 am-8:30 am
After School: 3:30 pm-5:30 pm
Summer program may be available, if there is sufficient enrollment, and is available, for current students enrolled at the school.
|Eligibility||Ages: 2.5 year(s) - 6 year(s)|
|Application||See website for details|
|Child Care Information|
|Type of Program||Licensed Child Care Centre|
|Type of Care||Full-time ; Full day ; Part day ; Before School ; After School ; Montessori ; Summer Camp - for registered students and based on enrollment|
|Schools In Area||St Matthew Catholic Elementary School ; St Teresa of Calcutta Catholic Elementary School ; West Oak Public School|
|Located In Community||Oakville|
|Address & Map||
1081 Glen Valley Rd
Oakville, ON L6M 3K4
View Google Map
|Intersection||West Oak Trails Blvd and Upper Middle Rd W|
|Mailing Address||c/o Claire Perry|
|Physical Access||Not Accessible|
|Categories and Classification|
|HCSD Main Heading||Child / Family Services|
|HCSD Sub Heading||Child Care|
|Service Categories||Child Care Centres ; Extended Child Care|