You performed a search for: Subjects: Depression
There are 8 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the organization / program name to view the full details of the record
[ Map Results ]
|Organization / Program Name(s)||Description - Short||Areas Served||Service Categories|
|Access Counselling & Family Services, Individual, Couple, and Family Counselling||Offers many different types of counselling for people who are experiencing personal and family problems.
Individual counselling for people who are experiencing issues including:
depression * anxie ... [More]
|Burlington||Family Counselling Agencies|
|Canadian Mental Health Association, Oakville - Halton Region Branch - Head Office, Health Promotion||Offers a range of workshops, courses, trainings, groups, and services to promote positive health and create a supportive community. Courses and workshops ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Tra ... [More]||Halton Region||Anger Management ~ Workshops/Symposiums ; Cognitive Behavioural Therapy ; Community Mental Health Agencies ; Condition Specific Mental Health Information/Education ; Employee Assistance Programs ~ Mental Health Issues ; Mental Health Related Support Groups ; Suicide Prevention Programs|
|Equilibrium, Oakville, Mental Health Support Groups - Mood Disorders||Focus of monthly meetings is wellness through education and sharing:
* guest speakers include individuals who live with a mood disorder, psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses, social workers and speciali ... [More]
|Burlington ; Milton ; Oakville||Condition Specific Mental Health Information/Education ~ Mood Disorders ; Mental Health Related Support Groups ~ Mood Disorders|
|Equilibrium, Georgetown, Mental Health Support Groups - Mood Disorders||Focus of monthly meetings is wellness through education and sharing:
* guest speakers include individuals who live with a mood disorder, psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses, social workers, specialists ... [More]
|Halton Hills||Condition Specific Mental Health Information/Education ~ Mood Disorders ; Mental Health Related Support Groups ~ Mood Disorders|
|Halton. Halton Region Health Department, Milton - 217 Main St E, North Halton Mental Health Clinic||Provides community-based psychiatric services for children, youth and adults living in Milton and Halton Hills.
* offers community-based psychiatric assessment, diagnosis, treatment and consultat ... [More]
|Halton North||Community Mental Health Agencies|
|Halton Seniors Mental Health Outreach Program||Clients may include older persons who have:
* behavioural disturbances or mental health problems associated with cognitive impairment
* mental health problems accompanied by significant medical illn ... [More]
|Halton Region - and North West Mississauga||Dementia Management ; Geriatric Psychiatry|
|Mood Disorders Association of Ontario||Services include:
* information, education and support
* peer support groups in various locations in Ontario -see website for locations
* counselling and family support
* recovery programs
* ... [More]
|Ontario||Agency Based Libraries/Resource Centres ; Helplines/Warmlines ~ Mood Disorders ; Medical Information Lines ~ Mood Disorders ; Mental Health Related Support Groups ~ Mood Disorders|
|Recovery Canada, Burlington Groups - Mailing Address||A non-profit, non-sectarian organization that offers a self-help, after-care method of combating anxiety, depression and low self-esteem.
* weekly group meetings, open to the publi ... [More]
|Halton Region||Mental Health Related Support Groups|