Oakville Men's Slo-Pitch League
|Record #: OAK4570||Last Full Update: 28 May 2021|
|Office Phone||Residence 905-330-3791|
|Primary Contact||Jym Grimshaw, Past President|
|Description (Agency)||An eight team recreational slo-pitch league|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Games played weekly
* competitive and fun but not A or B ball
* set up for the camaraderie and sportsmanship
* umpire own games until semi finals and finals
* new players welcome however, first time players should be quick learners
* games played weekly at Glenashton Park
|Hours||Wed 7 pm-9 pm and 9 pm-11 pm at Glenashton Park|
|Dates||Season runs first Wed in May until last Wed in Sep|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up
Predominately C, D and recreational level male players
|Application||Phone or contact Past President at email@example.com to join
Please email the following information:
* What is your primary position to play?
* How many years have you played organized slo-pitch/baseball?
* What is your age in 2021?
* Are you able to commit to play on most Wednesday nights?
* What is the best way to contact you?
* Any questions you have
|Fees||Membership - varies from team to team depending on team sponsorship|
|Site Location||Behind Iroquois Ridge High School|
|Located In Community||Oakville|
|Address & Map||
Glenashton Park (game location)
1051 Glenashton Dr
View Google Map
|Intersection||Eighth Line and Glenashton Dr|
|Physical Access||Unknown - varies by game location * outdoors|
|Categories and Classification|
|HCSD Main Heading||Sports / Recreation|
|HCSD Sub Heading||All Sports ; Team Sports|
|Service Categories||Athletic Associations ; Softball ~ Men|