|Record #: OAK2464||Last Full Update: 13 Aug 2021|
|Memos and Bulletins|
|Public Comments||The Halton Child Care Directory and Information Line (CCDIL) provides parents with free, personalized assistance in choosing child care.
Visit www.thrc.ca or call us at 905-875-0235 if you wish to speak to our qualified consultants about how to choose quality child care that meets the needs of your family and receive a customized list of child care options in Halton.
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/YMCAOakville
|Primary Contact||Ashley Calisti, Director, Child Care, YMCA of Oakville; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Sharon Azmier, On-Site Supervisor, Child Care, YMCA of Oakville; Email: email@example.com|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit|
|Primary Executive||Lorraine Pettinato, VP, Child Care, YMCA of Oakville; Phone: 905-845-5597 ext 240; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Government licensed child care centre for children 18 months to 12 years.
* Junior YMCA Child Care Centres operate Monday to Friday from 7 am until 6 pm, year-round
* choose full-day or nursery school programs
* kindergarten programs are designed for youngsters attending kindergarten and needing care beyond school hours
* nursery programs have been created for children not yet attending school
* programs are 2.5 hours long
* nutritious meals and snacks are provided
* this Centre also offers a school age program. This operates Monday to Friday, before school from 7 am until school commences, and after school until 6 pm. Full day programs are offered on all P.A. days and during school breaks
*integrated for children with special needs
|Hours||Mon-Fri 7 am-6 pm|
|Eligibility||Ages: 1.5 year(s) - 12 year(s)|
|Application||* Registrations processed on a first come, first served basis.
* Full time participants are considered before part time participants.
|Fees||Program ; Fee assistance available for those assessed to have financial need ; assistance is provided by YMCA / Halton Region.|
|Child Care Information|
|Type of Program||Licensed Child Care Centre|
|Type of Care||Quality First ; Full-time ; Part-time ; Full day ; Before School ; After School ; Special Needs ; Christmas Break ; March Break ; PA Day ; Summer School Age Care|
|School Escort||St Luke Catholic Elementary School|
|Schools In Area||James W Hill Public School ; Maple Grove Public School ; St Luke Catholic Elementary School|
|Located In Community||Oakville|
|Address & Map||
St Luke School
2750 Kingsway Dr
Oakville, ON L6J 7G5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Ford Dr and Kingsway Dr|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Categories and Classification|
|HCSD Main Heading||Child / Family Services|
|HCSD Sub Heading||Child Care|
|Service Categories||Child Care Centres ; Extended Child Care|