Service: Recreational Skating
|Record #: MIL4048||Last Full Update: 08 Apr 2022|
|Office Phone||Information 905-875-5393 ext 2600|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/townofmiltonon
|Legal Status||(10) Local Government|
|Funding||City / Town|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Visit website or download the MyMilton App for an up-to-date drop-in skating schedule.
Drop-in Skating Programs:
Adult (18+), Oder Adult (45+), Family Skate , Public Skate (Staff Supervised)
CSA-approved helmets are recommended for all skating programs
Child (9-12 years), Youth (13-17 years), Adult (18+), Older Adult (45+), Sledge
CSA-approved helmets are required for all Shinny programs.
Full hockey equipment is required.
* Stick n Puck:
6-9 years, 9-12 years, Family 9 & under, Family 10+, Adult (18+), Older Adult (45+)
CSA-approved helmets are mandatory for all Stick n Puck Programs.
Full hockey equipment is highly recommended.
Parents/guardians must supply active on-ice supervision for children under 9 for non-staffed programs.
* Figure Skating Drop-in
* skates required for all programs
Outdoor Skating Rings:
The Town of Milton now has two outdoor rinks maintained by Town staff, located at:
* Rotary Park (100 Garden Lane), and
* Campbellville Old Baseball Diamond (105 Campbell Ave. E.)
The rinks are not supervised by Town staff and for everyone’s safety and enjoyment, please follow the rules. The rinks are open to the public from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily, when conditions are safe and weather permitting.
|Hours||Call or visit|
|Eligibility||Varies by program|
|Application||No application required for drop-in programs.
* Pre-Register for Shinny & Stick n Puck. Family PIN and barcode required to register online.
* Create a Town of Milton account for your family or visit customer service for your family PIN and barcode. (Accounts created online can take 48 hours to become active)
* Register at https://eservices.milton.ca
* Register each family member who will be attending and use your Specialty Skate Pass, or pay the single visit drop-in fee.
|Languages||English ; American Sign Language (ASL) ; ASL interpreters are available on request, email email@example.com|
|Fees||Program ; Fee assistance available.|
|Located In Community||Milton|
|Address & Map||
Milton Sports Centre
605 Santa Maria Blvd
Milton, ON L9T 6J5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Santa Maria Blvd and Derry Rd|
|Mailing Address||c/o Recreation|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Categories and Classification|
|HCSD Main Heading||Sports / Recreation|
|HCSD Sub Heading||All Sports ; Individual Sports ; Seasonal Sports|
|Service Categories||Ice Skating|