You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Data Entry
There are 5 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
|Position Title||Organization / Program Name(s)||Communities||Duties||Suitable For||Volunteering Location||Police Check|
|Office Assistant||AbleLiving Services, Burlington - Palmer Dr, Palmer Place||Assist in office with filing, photocopying, answering phones, billing and invoicing, some data entry, etc.||Adults aged 18 and up||3097 Palmer Ave at Guelph Line in Burlington||Required|
|Grant Researcher||Musikay, Mailing Address||Searching for suitable grant opportunities for a not-for-profit professional music ensemble.||Adults aged 18 and up||Work from your own home||Not Required|
|Administrative Volunteers||Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, Halton Region Office||Front-of-the office volunteers who are capable of answering the phone and redirecting calls, greeting people with great customer service skills and strong computer skills.
Duties include greeting customers, general office duties, taking donations, telephone reception, deliveries, computer work with data, counting money, receipt writing. Some duties suitable for high school hours.
|Youth ; High School Students ; Adults aged 18 and up ; Seniors (55+)||7 - 4391 Harvester Rd, Burlington, Ontario||Not Required|
|Volunteer Assistant Coordinator||Habitat for Humanity Halton, Burlington||• Contacting, scheduling and conducting interviews with all new potential volunteers to assess ‘best placement’ within the affiliate.
• Ensuring all volunteer applications are complete and paperwork in order
• Conducting reference checks via phone in a professional manner
• Schedule the volunteer to the next available Orientation and Safety, Health and Environment training session.
• Familiarizes the volunteer with the organization and be cognizant of the skills a volunteer brings to Habitat that may be better suited to other roles (i.e.: committees)
• Assist in developing and implementing volunteer recruitment strategies
• Provide assistance in creating and updating volunteer orientation and training modules
• Assist with the planning and execution of volunteer recognition programs and events
• Responsible to call new volunteers to remind them to attend upcoming info sessions
• Assist with updating volunteer literature (position description and manuals)
• Maintain accurate statistical information on interviews in an excel format
• Help with administrative duties as required (photocopying, faxing, etc.)
|Adults aged 18 and up||Milton||Required|
|Administration Coordinator||Habitat for Humanity Halton, Burlington||-Assist with volunteer scheduling (ReStore, special events, construction projects, etc.)
- Assist with data entry
- Update volunteer files
- Assist with documentation of completed hours
-Provide assistance in creating and updating volunteer orientation and training modules
-Assist with updating volunteer literature (position description and manuals)
-Help with administrative duties as required (photocopying, faxing, etc.)
-report information and basic stats back to the Volunteer Relations Committee at monthly meetings
-Assist with the planning and execution of volunteer recognition programs and events
|Adults aged 18 and up||1800 Appleby Line, Unit 12, Burlington, Ontario||Not Required|