You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Stocking shelves/warehousing
There are 7 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
|Position Title||Organization / Program Name(s)||Communities||Duties||Suitable For||Volunteering Location||Police Check|
|Store Volunteers||Compassion Society of Halton||Different positions:
Clothes sorters, client helpers, donation box empires.
Scouts for donations: food and clothes. Marketing advisors.
|484 Plains Road East, Burlington (Bingo Hall plaza)||Required|
|Thrift Shop Volunteer||Upper Credit Humane Society||Retail, cash sorting and stocking
People are needed to work in all areas: sorting merchandise, pricing and sales. There is however always room for more people who are able to repair furniture or perhaps refinish some items.
|Youth ; High School Students ; Adults aged 18 and up ; Newcomers/ESL ; Seniors (55+)||68 Main St. N. Georgetown, ON|
|ReStore - Merchandising||Habitat for Humanity Halton, Burlington||Position Duties:
• Ensure the merchandise is presented in a tidy, clean and organized manner to encourage sales
• Responsible to know what merchandise is currently on the shelves
• Be able to respond to customer inquiries regarding merchandise when needed;
• Assist with loading and unloading donated merchandise from/to customers’ vehicles;
• Actively approach customers to help them find items they are looking for;
• Be courteous, respectful and professional to both the customer and your fellow volunteers;
• Train and provide support to all new volunteers as required;
• Ensure work area is clean, tidy and safe at all times;
• Assist in providing information on Habitat for Humanity and making referrals when appropriate;
• Other duties as required.
|Youth ; High School Students ; Adults aged 18 and up ; Seniors (55+)||HFH Halton Milton ReStore - 25 Brown St., Milton, Ontario|
|Food Bank Team Captain||Salvation Army, Khi Community, Milton - Nipissing Rd, Family Services||Give oversight and responsible for the: sorting of food; pre-bagging of groceries for clients; general warehouse duties as required;||Adults aged 18 and up||100 Nipissing, Unit #3 Milton ON L9T 5B2||Not Required|
|ReStore - Cashier and Pricing Personnel||Habitat for Humanity Halton, Burlington||This volunteer position provides customer service to ReStore customers, prices items for resale (pricing will require some lifting 20-25lbs) and performs cash/credit transactions.||Youth ; High School Students ; Adults aged 18 and up ; Seniors (55+)||1800 Appleby Line, Unit 10, Burlington||Required|
|ReStore - Warehouse Personnel||Habitat for Humanity Halton, Burlington||Assisting in the ReStore.
Provide customer service
Help with general housekeeping tasks
Assist with pick ups
Repair damaged items and assembles products to sell in the ReStore
|Youth ; High School Students ; Adults aged 18 and up ; Newcomers/ESL ; Seniors (55+) ; Community Groups ; Corporate Groups||1800 Appleby Line, Unit 10, Burlington||Not Required|
|General Volunteer||Oakville Fareshare Food Bank||Volunteers will help to fill bags from the food bank shelves (like a grocery shopper) or help to fill small containers from larger bags of items such as sugar and flour. Work is not usually strenuous or high pressure. Suitable for students who can help with continuity.||Anyone ; Youth ; High School Students ; Adults aged 18 and up ; Newcomers/ESL ; Seniors (55+) ; Families||1240 Speers Road, Unit 6, Oakville|