You performed a search for: Football
You may also wish to...
- View Topics related to Football
- Expand your search to the Topic Team Sports/Leagues
- View all Sub-Topics of Team Sports/Leagues
The above terms and definitions are part of the Taxonomy of Human Services, used here by permission of INFO LINE of Los Angeles: Copyright Notice.
There are 5 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the organization / program name to view the full details of the record
[ Map Results ]
|Organization / Program Name(s)||Description - Short||Areas Served||Service Categories|
|Burlington Minor Football Association, Nelson Stadium||Non-profit, tackle house league and rep football (rep tackle teams at each level except Tyke).
* flag football
* all uniforms and equipment provided except cleats Divisions: Tyke (6-8) * Atom (9-10 ... [More]
|Burlington ; Georgetown ; Hamilton ; Milton ; Oakville||Football ~ Youth|
|Golden Horseshoe Touch Football Association, Mailing Address||An adult touch football association with games run at various skill levels in various locations.
* six divisions plus masters division (age 40+)
* member of Touch Football Ontario and Touch Football ... [More]
|Burlington ; Hamilton (City of) ; Oakville ; Stoney Creek||Football ~ Adults|
|Milton Flag Football League||* play up to 14 games
* 3 playoff games
|Halton Region||Football ~ Adults|
|Oakville Longhorns Football Club, Bronte Athletic Field||* member of Northern Football Conference with teams in Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, North Bay, Ottawa, Toronto, North York, Oakville, Montreal and Sarnia * winner of 14 Ontario and 3 Canadian titles
* ... [More]
|Halton Region ; Hamilton (City of) ; Peel Region||Football ~ Adults|
|Oakville Minor Football, Mailing Address, Oakville Titans Football / Rep & House Tackle Leagues / Flag Football Programs||Flag Programs include:
* Tackle Spring 11-19 years
* Tackle Summer 5-12 years
Tackle Programs include:
* Spring Varsity (17-19 years)
* Spring Rep Teams Junior Varsity (15-16 years)
* Spring ... [More]
|Oakville||Football ~ Youth|