Halton Region is currently in the Red/Control level of the Provincial COVID-19 Response Framework.
Services listed here may be impacted in response to ongoing restrictions. Please contact agencies or programs listed on this page prior to visiting in person in order to receive up to date information on services.
|Record #: OAK9202||Last Full Update: 26 Jun 2020|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||This listing describes where nonprofit organizations may be able to find free meeting space in Oakville.
RioCan Centre, 3455 Wyecroft Road, Oakville (just east of Burloak)
* the Loft accommodates up to 25
* contact the Loft Coordinator at 905-825-8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
469 Cornwall Road, Oakville
* the Loft accommodates up to 20
* email the Loft Coordinator at email@example.com
Oakview Funeral Home:
56 Lakeshore Road W.
* 2 rooms available - the Rectory and the Reception & Coffee Lounge
* can accommodate up to 60
* call 905-842-2252 for availability
Halton Regional Police Service:
* one community room available at Headquarters, 2485 North Service Road W
* accommodates up to 50
* call 905-825-4747 ext. 5051 for availability
* one community room available at 20 Division - 2 District (Oakville) - 95 Oak Walk Drive
* accommodates up to 40
* call 905-825-4747 ext. 2202 for availability
|Hours||Vary by location|
|Eligibility||Varies by location|
|Application||Call or email for information|
|Located In Community||Oakville|
|Physical Access||Unknown - accessibility varies by location|
|Categories and Classification|
|HCSD Main Heading||Community Programs ; Topic Guides|
|HCSD Sub Heading||Meeting Space ; Special Topics|
|Service Categories||Meeting Space|