Service: Halton Housing Help
|Record #: OAK4817||Last Full Update: 20 Dec 2016|
|Office Phone||Mon-Sun 24 hours 905-825-6000 or dial 3-1-1|
|Toll Free Phone||1-866-442-5866 (1-866-442-4HALTON)|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/RegionofHalton
|Located In Community||Halton Region|
|Address & Map||
Oakville Corporate Centre
690 Dorval Dr
Oakville, ON L6K 3X9
|Intersection||Dorval Dr and QEW|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Legal Status||(20) Regional Government|
|Funding||Regional / Municipal|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||A service that helps individuals access and maintain safe and affordable housing.
Telephone support service
* get answers to general questions about housing by dialing 3-1-1
* for individuals who are having difficulty finding or maintaining their housing
* connects individuals with community services and resources
* advocates on behalf of renters with landlords and social service agencies
* an appointment must be booked by calling 3-1-1
* appointments are available on specific days in Burlington, Georgetown, Milton and Oakville
Halton Rent Connect
A free service for renters and landlords.
* links to housing supports in Halton
Landlord Engagement Specialist
Can help landlords resolve tenant issues.
Provide direction to community resources that can help you with the Residential Tenancies Act Link to external site and other responsibilities as a landlord.
Can post your rental vacancies for free on our listing service through Halton Rent Connect.
* a new housing option that offers a home provider and home sharer the ability to live in affordable shared accommodation
|Hours||Office Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Halton Region|
|Application||Call 3-1-1 for information|
|Categories and Classification|
|Service Categories||Housing Search and Information|