Canada. Canada Revenue Agency

Site: Mailing Address

Service: Universal Child Care Benefit

Agency and Service Names
Alternate Name CRA ; UCCB
Contact Information
Toll Free Phone 1-800-387-1193; 
To order forms 1-800-959-2221 
TDD Phone 1-800-665-0354; 
To order forms 1-800-665-0354 
Social Media RSS RSS, Twitter Twitter, YouTube YouTube
Agency Information
Legal Status (40) Federal Government
Funding Federal
Service Information
Description (Service) A benefit to help with the cost of raising children under the age of 6 years. 
* in instalments of $100 per month per child 
* if applying by mail Halton residents should mail their applications to:  
Summerside Tax Centre  
102-275 Pope Road  
Summerside PE C1N 5Z7  
Hours Automated telephone information service Mon-Sun 24 hours 
Telephone agents available Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm (except statutory holidays)  
Areas Served Canada
Eligibility Ages: 5 year(s) and under 
To be eligible to receive the UCCB: 
* you have to live with the child and the child must be under the age of 6 
* you must be the one who is primarily responsible for the care and upbringing of the child 
* be a resident of Canada 
* you or your spouse or common-law partner must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a protected person, or a temporary resident who has lived in Canada for the previous 18 months 
Application Apply as soon as possible after your child is born * a child starts to live with you * you become a resident of Canada 
To apply: 
* complete the RC66 - Canada Child Benefits Application  
* apply online at My Account or at Automated Benefits Application 
Languages English ; French
Fees None
Site Information
Located In Community Prince Edward Island
Mailing Address c/o Canada Revenue Agency 
Summerside Tax Centre 
102-275 Pope Rd 
Summerside, PE C1N 5Z7
Accessibility Not Applicable - mailing address
Taxonomy and Classification
Service Categories General Federal Income Tax Information ~ Child Care Issues

Agency Overview

Locations for this Service