If you notice an error on this page, please use the "Suggest an Update" link to let us know about it.
Translate this page?
Oakville Basketball Club
Oakville Venom / Oakville Vipers
|Toll Free Phone||1-866-466-7754 (1-866-HOOPS 54)|
|Address & Map|
2009 Wyecroft Rd W, Unit B
Oakville, ON L6L 6J4
View Google Map
|Located In Community||Oakville|
|Nearest Main Intersection||Third Line and QEW|
|Wheelchair Accessibility||Unknown or Not Applicable|
|Social Media||Facebook, Twitter|
|Primary Contact||Toney McNeil, Head Coach; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Pat Traynor, Technical Director; Email: email@example.com|
|Areas Served||Burlington ; Milton ; Mississauga ; Oakville|
|Description||Oakville Basketball Club Inc. is a REP and house league program, as well as a member of Basketball Ontario, offering a variety of basketball programs and camps. |
* VENOM Rep Teams: ages 7-18 years * intense and encouraging atmosphere.
* VIPERS House League: ages 8-17 years * offered in the summer and winter months * fun and non-competitive environment.
* Microballers: ages 5-12 years * 10 week sessions offered throughout the year * basketball fundamentals
* Adult League: October-April
* Summer Camps offered in July and August
Club's goal is to develop and train all participants in the aspects of the game of basketball * Progression through the programs ensures sound skill development on which each successive level can build.
|Eligibility||Ages: 5 year(s) and up |
Adult League: 18 years and older
|Application||registration forms available on website|
|Fees||Program - vary by program, visit website|
|Service Level||(60) Commercial|
|Service Categories||Basketball ~ Adolescents ; Basketball ~ Children|