|Record #: OAK4071||Last Full Update: 17 Oct 2016|
|Memos and Bulletins|
|Public Comments||The Halton Child Care Directory and Information Line (CCDIL) provides parents with free, personalized assistance in choosing child care.
Visit www.thrc.ca or call us at 905-875-0235 if you wish to speak to our qualified consultants about how to choose quality child care that meets the needs of your family and receive a customized list of child care options in Halton.
|Office Phone||905-827-2405 ext 546|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/YMCAOakville
|Primary Contact||Stephanie da Silva, Centre Supervisor|
|Located In Community||West Oak Trails|
|Address & Map||
The Waterford Long-term Care Facility
2140 Baronwood Dr
Oakville, ON L6M 4V6
View Google Map
|Intersection||Bronte Rd and Upper Middle Rd|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit|
|Primary Executive||Lorraine Pettinato, Children's Services Manager; Phone: 905-845-5597 ext 240; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Government licensed child care centre for children 1.5 to 5 years.
* Junior YMCA Child Care Centres operate Monday to Friday from 7 am until 6 pm, year-round
* choose full-day or nursery school programs
* kindergarten programs are designed for youngsters attending kindergarten and needing care beyond school hours
* nursery programs have been created for children not yet attending school
* programs are 2.5 hours long
* nutritious meals and snacks are provided
* formal inter-generational program with The Waterford Long Term Care Facility
* integrated for children with special needs
|Hours||Mon-Fri 7 am-6 pm|
|Eligibility||Ages: 1.5 year(s) - 5 year(s)|
|Application||* Registrations processed on a first come, first served basis.
* Full time participants considered before part time participants.
|Fees||Program ; Fee assistance available for those assessed to have financial need. ; assistance is provided by YMCA / Halton Region.|
|Child Care Information|
|Type of Program||Licensed Child Care Centre|
|Type of Care||Quality First ; Full-time ; Part-time ; Full day ; Part day ; JK/SK Alternating Days ; JK/SK Curriculum - Playing to Learn curriculum ; JK/SK Half Day ; Nursery School ; Special Needs|
|Schools In Area||Captain R Wilson Public School (Halton District School Board) ; Emily Carr Public School (Halton District School Board) ; Heritage Glen Public School (Halton District School Board) ; Palermo Public School (Halton District School Board) ; St Joan of Arc School (Halton Catholic District School Board) ; St Mary School (Halton Catholic District School Board) ; St. John Paul II Catholic Elementary School (Halton Catholic District School Board)|
|Categories and Classification|
|Service Categories||Child Care Centres ; Extended Child Care ; Preschools|