Halton District School Board

Site: Senior and Junior Kindergarten Advance Registration

Contact Information
Office Phone 905-335-3663; 
Burlington schools ext 3294; 
Halton Hills and Milton schools ext 3324; 
Oakville schools ext 3271 or 3307
Toll Free Phone 1-877-618-3456
Fax 905-335-9802
Website www.hdsb.ca
Social Media Facebook Facebook: www.facebook.com/HaltonDistrictSchoolBoard
Twitter Twitter: twitter.com/HaltonDSB
Site Information
Located In Community Burlington
Mailing Address J W Singleton Education Centre 
2050 Guelph Line 
Burlington, ON L7P 5A8
Physical Access Fully Accessible
Agency and Service Names
Alternate Name HDSB
Agency Information
Legal Status (50) Non Profit
Primary Executive Stuart Miller, Director of Education
Funding Provincial
Description and Service Details
Description (Service) The Halton District School Board accepts registrations for Junior and Senior Kindergarten for September 2017 in January 2017 and parents are asked to register their children by February 3, 2017 
* drop by or call your designated elementary school to find out which dates have been established for registration 
* for information on the school your child will attend, use Find my local school  
* to register for Fall 2017, Junior Kindergarten children must be 4 years old and Senior Kindergarten children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2017 
* parents/guardians must be public school supporters 
* if language assistance is required to register your student for school, contact HMC Connections at 905-842-2486
Hours Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Dates Visit website
Areas Served Halton Region
Boundaries For information on school boundaries, check the school boundaries map (choose a municipality from the menu on the left).
Eligibility Ages: 4 year(s) and up
Application Contact your designated school or the Halton Board of Education for further information. 
Bring the following original documents when registering: 
* proof of address (any two of the following current documents): lease or deed, car registration, property tax bill, utility bill, residential telephone bill, moving bill, health card, bank statement, credit card statement, correspondence with a government agency  
* proof of age: birth certificate, passport or baptismal/faith document for your child 
* proof of citizenship: birth certificate or passport or Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or Permanent Resident card 
* proof of immunization, or philosophical or religious exemption forms (completed medical authorization where necessary) 
* proof of custody: if you are not the parent you must provide proof of custody (court order)
Languages English
Fees None
Categories and Classification
Service Categories Elementary Schools ; Elementary/Secondary School Registration Offices

Agency Overview

Any omissions are unintentional and HIP disclaims any liability for unauthorized use or reproduction of any portion of this site. For a complete copyright and license statement please refer to our Terms of Use.