Halton District School Board

Site: Find Location

Service: Senior and Junior Kindergarten Advance Registration

[  Suggest an Update |  Suggest Volunteer Opportunity ]
Record #: OAK1493 Last Full Update: 12 Jan 2015
Agency and Service Names
Alternate NameHDSB
Contact Information
Office Phone905-335-3663 ext 3294 Burlington;  
ext 3435 Halton Hills;  
ext 3324 Milton;  
ext 3271 or 3307 Oakville
Toll Free Phone1-877-618-3456
Social MediaRSS RSS, Twitter Twitter
Agency Information
Parent Agency NameHalton District School Board
Legal Status(30) Provincial Government
Primary ExecutiveDavid Euale, Director of Education
Service Information
Description (Service)The Halton District School Board accepts registrations for Junior and Senior Kindergarten for September 2015 in January 2015 
* drop by or call your designated elementary school to find out which dates have been established for registration 
* for information on the school your child will attend, use the school locator or check the school website 
* to register for Fall 2015, Junior Kindergarten children must be 4 years old and Senior Kindergarten children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2015 
* parents/guardians must be public school supporters 
*registration must be received by February 6, 2015 
* if you require language assistance registering your student for school, contact the Halton Multicultural Council at 905-842-2486
HoursMon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
DatesVisit website
Areas ServedHalton Region
BoundariesFor information on school boundaries, check the school boundaries map (choose a municipality from the menu on the left).
EligibilityAges: 4 year(s) and up
ApplicationContact your designated school or the Halton Board of Education for further information. 
Please bring the following original documents when registering: 
· Proof of address (any two of the following current documents): lease or deed, car registration, property tax bill, utility bill, residential telephone bill, moving bill, health card, bank statement, credit card statement, correspondence with a government agency  
· Proof of age: birth certificate, passport or baptismal/faith document for your child 
· Proof of citizenship: birth certificate or passport or Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or Permanent Resident card 
· Proof of immunization, or philosophical or religious exemption forms 
· (completed medical authorization where necessary)
Site Information
Located In CommunityBurlington
Mailing AddressJ.W. Singleton Education Centre 
2050 Guelph Line 
Burlington, ON L7P 5A8
AccessibilityFully Accessible
Additional Service Sites
Taxonomy and Classification
Service CategoriesElementary Schools ; Elementary/Secondary School Registration Offices
Other Details
Source Database© Halton Information Providers