If you notice an error on this page, please use the "Suggest an Update" link to let us know about it.
Translate this page?
Passport Canada, Service Locations for Halton
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-567-6868; |
outside Canada and the United States 819-997-8338
|Address & Map|
Central Parkway Mall
377 Burnhamthorpe Rd E, Ste 116, 2nd Flr
View Google Map
|Located In Community||Mississauga|
|Nearest Main Intersection||Central Pkwy E and Burnamthorpe Rd E|
|Mailing Address||c/o Passport Canada, Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada |
Gatineau, QC K1A 0G3
|Wheelchair Accessibility||Fully Accessible|
|Social Media||Facebook, Twitter, YouTube|
|Areas Served||Halton Region|
|Description||Passport services are available to Canadian citizens at regional offices in person, or by mail through Passport Canada in Gatineau, QC. |
* applications, with instructions, are available at post office outlets, passport offices and can be downloaded from the website.
* Canadians who meet certain criteria may be eligible to use the Simplified Passport Renewal Process
For processing times consult the website.
Passport applications and renewals can be submitted through Service Canada and Canada Post receiving agents.
Service Canada Centres: Burlington, Georgetown, Milton, Oakville
Canada Post Receiving Agents: Acton, Georgetown, Oakville
additional Passport Canada offices for Halton residents:
* Brampton: 40 Gillingham Dr, Ste 401; Mon-Fri 8 am-4:30 pm, Sat 9 am-12 noon
* Hamilton: Standard Life Building, 120 King St W; Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
* Downtown Toronto: 74 Victoria St, Ste 300 (between King St and Queen St), Mon-Fri 8 am-4:30 pm
* see website for other locations
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8 am-4:30 pm|
|Application||An Application Form may obtained one of the following ways: |
* Passport Canada Forms
* pick-up an application form at any Canada Post outlet or Service Canada Centre
* visit a service location in person
|Fees||Service - see website for current fees|
|Languages||English ; French|
|Service Level||(40) Federal Government|