If you notice an error on this page, please use the "Suggest an Update" link to let us know about it.
Translate this page?
Ontario. Ministry of Education
|Address & Map|
347 Ontario St S
Milton, ON L9T 3X9
View Google Map
|Located In Community||Milton|
|Wheelchair Accessibility||Fully Accessible|
|Primary Contact||Deborah Lebedick, Trillium Residence Program Coordinator; Phone: 905-878-2851 ext 289; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Diane Johnstone, Principal; Email: email@example.com|
|Description||Responsible for government policy, funding, curriculum planning and direction in all levels of public education, including elementary and secondary schools. |
A residential demonstration school for students with severe learning disabilities that also provides in-service teacher education and consultative services to school boards.
* an intensive and specialized program focusing on cognitive/language development for students with severe learning disabilities
* goals and objectives are set in all courses and there is a variety of credit courses offered in the secondary program
* learning technological strategies are taught throughout the program
* a structured program including individual and group counselling, instruction in social skills and recreational activities for students with severe learning disabilities
* designed for Ontario educators only
* one and two day institutes on learning disabilities and related topics that vary annually
Resources Services program
* designed for Ontario school boards to assist them to develop programs for students with learning disabilities
* assessments are conducted and programming recommendations are made
Trillium Experience program
* designed for interested teachers, para-educators and students in education related courses
* call to arrange
Trillium School serves as a catchment area inclusive of southern, central and mid-northern Ontario.
|Eligibility||identified learning disabled students|
|Service Level||(30) Provincial Government|
|Service Categories||Educational Therapy ~ Children and Youth with Disabilities|