|Record #: MIL0130||Last Full Update: 14 Mar 2019|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-418-5494|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/townofmiltonon
|Legal Status||(10) Local Government|
|Primary Executive||Troy McHarg, Town Clerk|
|Funding||City / Town|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Under the Clerk's Division and in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), the Town's own Accessible Milton integrated Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, Information and Communications, Employment, Transportation, and the Design of Public Spaces.
Meeting the standards under these Regulations involved identifying and removing barriers within these areas in order to ensure that all of the Town's facilities and parks are accessible and inclusive to all residents and visitors.
Following a number of Policies and Plans, in accordance with the Accessibility Act, the 2013 Town of Milton Accessibility Compliance Report and 2015 Town of Milton Accessibility Compliance Report confirm the Town of Milton has met all of its compliance obligations.
* Accessible Formats and Communication Supports
If you require a communication support, such as an American Sign Language interpreter, to participate in a Town program, meeting, or event, contact the Accessibility Coordinator at least one week before the start of the event.
* Town of Milton documents are available in a variety of accessible formats upon request. Fill out the Accessible Formats Request Form or contact the Accessibility Coordinator at 905-878-7252
* The Town of Milton welcomes your feedback on the accessibility of its goods, services, and facilities. You can submit your comments by filling out the Accessibility Feedback Form or by contacting the Accessibility Coordinator at 905-878-7252, or by e-mail.
Visit our website at Accessible Milton for more information on:
* Accessible Website and Web Content
* Milton Facility Accessibility Design Standards
* Emergency Response and Preparedness
* National Access Awareness Week
* International Day for Persons with Disabilities
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Application||Call or check website|
|Languages||English ; American Sign Language (ASL) ; ASL interpreters are available upon request * call 905-878-7252 or visitAccessible Milton|
|Located In Community||Milton|
|Address & Map||
Milton Town Hall
150 Mary St
Milton, ON L9T 6Z5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Bronte St S and Main St E|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Categories and Classification|
|HCSD Main Heading||Government / Legal|
|HCSD Sub Heading||Consumer Protection / Complaints|
|Service Categories||Accessibility Information ; Accessibility Related Standards/Legislation Compliance|