Site: Emmanuel House
|Record #: HAM5506||Last Full Update: 31 Jul 2017|
|Alternate Contact||Loretta Ward, Program Manager; Phone: ext 3222; Email: email@example.com|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Manager of Volunteers; Phone: (905-572-6435 ext 3333; Email: volunteer@GoodShepherdCentres.ca|
|Site Location||Stinson St & East Ave|
|Located In Community||Hamilton Central|
|Address & Map||
90 Stinson St
Hamilton, ON L8N 1S2
View Google Map
|Intersection||Victoria Ave S and Main St E|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Agency and Service Names|
|Alternate Name||Palliative End of Life Care|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit ; (51) Registered Charity|
|Funding||Fundraising ; Donations ; Fees|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||A palliative / end-of-life care residential hospice.|
|Hours||Administration Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5 pm * Palliative / end-of-life care is provided Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Areas Served||Halton Region ; Hamilton (City of)|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up
* Be 18 years or older and a resident of Hamilton or surrounding area or an immediate family member of a resident of Hamilton or surrounding area.
* Be in final stages of life, with a prognosis of 3 months or less and/or a Palliative Performance Scale (PPS) score of 50% or less.
* Must have a need for professional care and supportive comfort measures during the last stages of life.
* Have a physician who will provide continuing care.
* Have a Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) agreed to, prior to admission.
* Have a designated Power of Attorney in place, prior to admission.
* Respite care may be provided for a period of two weeks depending on bed availability.
|Application||Phone for application form|
|Languages||English ; Interpretive Services - if required|
|Fees||Service - Contact for information|
|Categories and Classification|
|Service Categories||Hospice Facilities ; Palliative Care ~ Terminal Illness|
|Resources||Brochure available upon request|