|Record #: BTN4171||Last Full Update: 28 Feb 2018|
|Office Phone||Parks & Recreation Department 905-335-7736 * Animal Shelter and Control 905-335-3030|
|Toll Free Phone||1-877-213-3609|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/BurlingtonParksRec?ref=stream
|Legal Status||(10) Local Government|
|Funding||City / Town ; Donations - individuals and local businesses|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Fenced leash-free areas for dogs.
For complete information, including fines see here
* You are responsible for the actions of your dog.
* Ensure you have control of your dog at all times, whether on or off the leash.
* Stay with your dog at all times.
* Owners should carry a leash at all times.
* You may have a maximum of two dogs off the leash at one time.
* No aggressive dogs are allowed.
* Pick up and dispose of your dog's waste.
* Make sure your dog is wearing a current licence tag on its collar and has current vaccinations.
* Pit bulls must be muzzled and leashed at all times (Dog Owners Liability Act R.S.O 1990 C.D.16 Ontario Regulation 157/05)
* Bayview Park (WAG Park - Where Animals Gather), 1800 King Rd (north of N Service Rd)
* Roly Bird Park 2203 Industrial St (off North Service Rd between Brant St and Guelph Line)
* Norton Park (Alton), 4275 Dundas St (northwest corner of Cornerstone Dr, west of Wal-Mart)
|Hours||City Hall hours Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm * other facility hours vary|
|Eligibility||No restrictions, subject to rules shown in Description above|
|Located In Community||Burlington|
|Address & Map||
View Google Map
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Categories and Classification|
|Main Category||Sports / Recreation|
|Secondary Category||Parks, Trails & Gardens|
|Service Categories||Public Parks|