Crossroads Global Media Group
Site: The Crossroads Centre
|Record #: BTN2188||Last Full Update: 09 Nov 2017|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-265-3100;
Prayer Line 1-866-273-4444
|Social Media|| Facebook: facebook.com/100huntleyus
|Primary Contact||Carolyn Innes, Director Media Communications; Phone: 905-332-6400 ext 2277|
|Alternate Contact||Carlo Espejo, Chief Marketing Officer; Phone: 905-332-6400 ext 3221|
|Located In Community||Burlington|
|Address & Map||
1295 North Service Rd
Burlington, ON L7P 4W1
View Google Map
|Intersection||Kerns Rd and North Service Rd|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 5100
Burlington, ON L7R 4M2
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Description (Agency)||A leader in providing faith and values media content for people of all ages.|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit|
|Primary Executive||Lorna Dueck, Chief Executive Officer; Phone: 905-332-6400 ext 3221; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Executive||Jack Vanderkooy, Chief Operating Officer; Phone: 905-332-6400 ext 3322; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Vision is to have a global impact through media.
* uses omni-channel approach, including television, radio, film, social media, and digital media platforms
* flagship daily program 100 Huntley Street provides stories of world leaders, celebrities, sports figures, and everyday people who have had life changing encounters with God, and is the longest running Canadian daily television program, and the sixth longest running daily talk show in the world.
* produces relevant programming and productions on a wide range of subjects, including prescription drug abuse, teen suicide, youth violence, and a variety of spiritual and social issues
* connects with viewers through 24/7 interactive prayer lines, which receive more than 1,000 calls a day.
* over the past 30 years, has partnered with more than 60 on-site local NGOs to provide over $36 million in humanitarian aid and
emergency relief around the globe.
Home to Crossroads Global Media Group, YES TV and Tricord Media * features Victorian architecture with a broadcast facility including on-site studios that are used daily to tape new broadcast programs.
Available for corporate events, weddings, and celebrations * ample parking, on-site caterer and in-house broadcast television expertise.
* Towne Square Café (Victorian streetscape with skylights, appealing venue for events and weddings, open for lunch Mon-Fri)
* Chapel (1 chapel equipped with a sound system, grand piano, and stained glass windows)
* Founder's Hall (auditorium that can be used for weddings, conferences, concerts, or formal galas, seating capacity 320)
* Bistro (provides intimate meeting space, ideal for business meetings, seating capacity 90)
* Jubilee Room (designated for dining or smaller meetings, seating capacity 20
* Classrooms (can be used for training seminars, small meetings and other intimate events)
|Hours||Facilities: 8 am-5 pm
Prayer Lines: Mon-Sun 24 hours
|Areas Served||Canada ; North America|
|Application||Contact for information|
|Fees||Service - for rental|
|Categories and Classification|
|Service Categories||Television Stations/Access Systems ~ Religious/Spirituality Issues|