|Record #: BTN1082||Last Full Update: 09 Jan 2018|
|Memos and Bulletins|
|Public Comments||* For one-time emergency help in paying a utility bill, or more information on Ontario Electricity Support Program (OESP) which provides a credit on hydro bill for people with low income, see separate record here.
* For water problems, other than billing, see record for Halton Public Works Department here.
|Crisis Phone||Mon-Sun 24 hours 1-877-310-4937|
|Social Media||Twitter: twitter.com/burlingtonhydro|
|Primary Contact||Christine Hallas, Manager, Corporate Communications; Phone: 905-332-1851 ext 355; Email: email@example.com|
|Description (Agency)||Delivers electrical energy to Burlington homes and businesses * issues bills for both electricity and water and deals with issues related to electricity distribution.|
|Legal Status||(60) Commercial|
|Primary Executive||Gerry Smallegange, President and CEO; Phone: 905-332-2264; Fax: 905-332-8384; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Executive||Jennifer Smith, VP, Corporate Relations; Phone: 905-332-2340; Fax: 905-332-8384; Email: email@example.com|
|Funding||Sale of Goods|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Payment of accounts
* may be made at most financial institutions
* Electricity pricing is controlled by the Ontario Energy Board, for more information see separate record here.
* Ontario Electricity Time-of-Use Price Periods: for more information see here (time-of-use prices do not apply to those on a fixed-term contract with an electricity retailer).
* Burlington Hydro Time of Use Toolkit allows customers to track their electricity use by the hour to manage consumption and costs, for more information see here.
Ontario Electricity Support Program (OESP)
The OESP is a program for low-income electricity customers. Eligible low-income customers can apply to receive a credit on their bills to help reduce the cost of their electricity. To apply, Ontarians can visit OntarioElectricitySupport.ca or phone the call centre at 1-855-831-8151.
For more information, see separate record here.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Application||Contact for information|
|Located In Community||Burlington|
|Address & Map||
1340 Brant St
Burlington, ON L7R 3Z7
View Google Map
|Intersection||Brant St and Mount Forest Dr|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Categories and Classification|
|Service Categories||Electric Service Providers|