Burlington. Planning and Building

Site: Burlington City Hall

Service: Building Division - Licences for Businesses & Charitable Functions

Memos and Bulletins
Public Comments Note:  
Liquor licences and Special Occasion Permits for serving of alcoholic beverages are issued by Alcohol and Gaming Commission through selected LCBO stores. 
Bicycle licenses are issued by Halton Regional Police Services.
Contact Information
Office Phone 905-335-7731
Toll Free Phone 1-877-213-3609
Fax 905-335-7876
Website www.burlington.ca/en/services-for-you/Applications--Licences-and-Permits.asp
Social Media Facebook Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/City-of-Burlington-Ontario/150936111608539
Instagram Instagram: www.instagram.com/cityburlington/
LinkedIn LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/city-of-burlington_2
Twitter Twitter: twitter.com/cityburlington
YouTube YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CityofBurlington
Site Information
Located In Community Central Burlington
Address & Map
Burlington City Hall
426 Brant St
Burlington, ON L7R 3Z6
View Google Map
Intersection Brant St and James St
Mailing Address c/o The Corporation of the City of Burlington, Planning and Building Department 
PO Box 5012 
Burlington City Hall 
426 Brant St 
Burlington, ON L7R 3Z6
Physical Access Fully Accessible
Agency and Service Names
Alternate Name Business Permits, Burlington ; Charity Event Permits, Burlington
Agency Information
Legal Status (10) Local Government
Primary Executive Grant Ziliotto, Manager of Licensing, Bylaw Enforcement and Animal Control, Planning and Building Department, City of Burlington; Phone: 905-335-7600 ext 7628; Email: grant.ziliotto@burlington.ca
Alternate Executive Nancy Reid, Supervisor of Licensing & Permit Administration, Planning and Building Dept, City of Burlington; Phone: 905-335-7600 ext 7886; Fax: 905-335-7876; Email: nancy.reid@burlington.ca
Funding City / Town
Description and Service Details
Description (Service) Business Licences: 
Responsible for issuing licenses for certain businesses, including: personal services, taxi drivers, restaurants, and adult entertainers. 
Charitable Functions: 
Issues licences for charitable functions.  
* contact the Building Division for information on how to obtain a licence for raffles, bingo, break-open tickets and bazaars
Hours City Hall hours Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Areas Served Burlington
Eligibility No restrictions
Application Contact for information
Languages English
Fees Fee for licence * refer to www.burlington.ca for a complete fee schedule
Categories and Classification
Service Categories Business Registration/Licensing ; Charitable Gambling Permits

Agency Overview

Locations for this Service

Any omissions are unintentional and HIP disclaims any liability for unauthorized use or reproduction of any portion of this site. For a complete copyright and license statement please refer to our Terms of Use.