If you notice an error on this page, please use the "Suggest an Update" link to let us know about it.
Translate this page?
|Alternate Name||Driving Test Centre; Drive Test Centre|
|Former Name||Driver Examination Centre|
|Toll Free Phone||Voice activated Road Test booking service 1-888-570-6110|
|Address & Map|
255 Woodlawn Rd W, Unit 106
Guelph, ON N1H 8J1
View Google Map
|Located In Community||Guelph|
|Nearest Main Intersection||Woodlawn Rd W and Silvercreek Pkwy|
|Wheelchair Accessibility||Fully Accessible|
|Areas Served||Guelph ; Halton Hills|
|Description||* offers tests for A,B,C,D,E,F,G2,G,LM2,LM,M2,M,Z licenses |
* make appointments for tests well in advance * no appointment required for written tests, available on a first-come, first-served basis * customers requiring a vision test or written test should arrive at the office at least 1 hour prior to closing to allow sufficient time for test completion * for driving tests arrive 30 min before the scheduled time.
* beginner's test: bring birth certificate along with a supporting signature document * social insurance, bank or credit cards are not acceptable * photocopies are not acceptable * fee applies.
* license renewals can be obtained at vehicle licensing offices * tests must be done at a Driver Examination Centre prior to renewal * vehicle licensing offices should be contacted for changes in address or name.
* newcomers to Ontario holding an out-of-province or out-of-country driver's license are required to apply for an Ontario driver's licence within 60 days of taking up residence in the province.
* minimum age to own/drive a motorcycle is 16 years * graduated licensing applies for beginners * apply at test centre.
* minimum age to own a trail bike is 12 years * no license is required, but plates are needed for off-road travel.
* Please note, 80+ senior renewals are no longer conducted in this office. Please contact 1-800-396-4233 to set up an appointment for vision, knowledge test and senior education seminar.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5 pm * closed weekends and holidays |
Testing: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4 pm
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) and up |
12 years of age minimum for trail bike licensing * no testing for this at the Driver Examination Centre
|Languages||English ; French ; Written tests are available in other languages * visit the website at www.drivetest.ca for details|
|Funding||Fees ; Private|
|Service Level||(60) Commercial|
|Service Categories||Driver Licence Testing Sites|